Inspiring personal, professional and organizational success
NEW! Alignment Program!
A unique newly developed program specifically targeted for MEN who are seeking self-awareness, personal effectiveness, and improved communications skills.
Karen’s fundamental methodology uses a pragmatic solutions-focused approach to the client’s desire for change and improvement by assessing circumstances and situations through different lenses.
As the client begins viewing situations with increased AWARENESS and INSIGHT, they can begin to identify CHOICES, evaluate CONSEQUENCES, assess CHALLENGES and begin to determine their best option for COMMITMENT to action. An in-depth evaluation of issues allows for aligning attainable choices with ACTIONS and ACCOUNTABILITY. The cycle continues as diversity of actions results in changed behaviours that can then, lead to further insight and awareness.
Mission, Role, Values
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” ― Maya Angelou
My life mission is to help empower people through professional leadership, and service to my community to build balanced lives of personally and professionally. I have a natural affinity for building community, whether it be professional teams or family units. My strong organizational skills, strategic development planning and visioning talents work to build effective teams in business. I am a dedicated advocate for mental wellness and am using my coaching to work with individuals and families.
Benefits of Coaching
- Coaching is an ongoing partnership that accelerates learning, performance and progress professionally and personally.
- Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
- The coaching relationship is an interaction that creates clarity, understanding and accelerates the client’s progress towards their goals by providing greater focus on awareness of choices and innate trust in oneself.
- Coaching is setting goals for change in thinking patterns, behaviours and attitudes while drawing on the client’s knowledge of their own values, strengths and goals.
- Coaching is NOT mentoring, as the client is the one owning the process and makes decisions for themselves. Although past experience has a great influence on present and future decisions, coaching is not counselling or therapy.
My Core Values
- Identification of core values and strengths is the foundation of my coaching practice. My coaching practice is centered on identification and utilization of your unique core essentials. I believe that our innate values are individual to each one of us and we must have a firm foundation in what we stand for before we can design our goals and examine life purpose. Throughout our coaching experience, you will return to the core essentials to learn how the foundation of core essentials allows you to make informed choices that are healthiest for you. You will learn to identify situations that lead to “misalignment of your values and how to return to alignment for optimum health and happiness.
- Complete confidentiality, genuine compassion, trust and respect. Our relationship will be built on complete confidentiality. We will build trust and respect with one another over time. Compassion and non-judgment are critical factors to disclosure of deep issues. I believe that in order to learn we must feel safe to express ourselves and be genuine. We can only change when we are completely authentic with ourselves.
- Use of trusted tools and techniques will be employed, as needed, to assist the coaching process. I have a variety of recognized assessment tools to develop awareness of the core essentials (values, strengths and purpose). I have developed tools to assess leadership and learning styles to be used as needed. My coaching practice is centered on awareness, trust of self and informed thoughtful choice.
Practice builds mastery. Mastery builds confidence.
FREE Consultation session
Free, no obligation consultation via Zoom or phone is available for any questions regarding coaching programs offered or to request information about custom coaching or workshops. Please click the link below. Your personal information is never shared, nor used for solicitation without your consent.